Couples / Co-Parenting Therapy
In couples therapy, I will help you develop the skills you need for building and maintaining a strong relationship. You will learn to:
- Express feelings without blame (“I” statements)
- Hear what your partner has to say (active listening)
- Hold two opposing views (compassion)
- Convey your needs clearly (communication)
- Resolve conflict (connect and compromise)
If you have children, it is important that both caregivers have a consistent approach to parenting. If you are struggling to provide a stable environment for your children, whether you are a couple or are separated, I can help you explore and resolve key areas of contention so you can best support your children together.