I received my graduate training in clinical psychology from Antioch University and trained at three different community clinics, gaining experience with a variety of therapeutic approaches. Whether talking or engaging in creative activities, we will establish a setting in which there is acceptance of the present but also openness to a new future. I will partner with you to address your specific challenges, exploring the life experiences and situations that are preventing you from living the life you want to live.
I am passionate about working with children! I have received specialized training in providing therapy to children of all ages, from toddlers to adolescents. Children respond well to my open and non-judgmental approach, allowing them to explore and resolve their fears and worries in a safe space.
I have received parenting/child development training through:
• The Early Childhood Parenting Center (community clinic)
• Family Services of Santa Monica (community clinic)
• ECHO Parenting and Education (non-violent communication)
• Inner Kids (mindfulness activities for children)
• Violet Oaklander Foundation (child/adolescent psychotherapy)
• Council in Schools (listening and speaking from the heart)